tisdag, mars 04, 2008

If i had another chance tonight.

Jag önskar, önskar att jag kunde skriva. De allra dystraste dystopier och romantiska romaner. Kunskapen flyr mig och sinnet överger mig, kvar återstår bara korrupta copytexter och förljugna försköningar.

"And then I had like fallen into the bed and then, as it looked to me, been waked up to be told to get off out, to itty off home, they did not want to viddy Your Humble Narrator never not no more, O my brothers. So there I was, very very early in the morning, with just this bit of pretty polly in my left carman, jingle-jangling it and wondering:
'What's it going to be then, eh?'"

"I know I shall have many sleepless nights about this. What does God want? Does God want woodness or the choice of goodness. Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him? Deep and hard questions, little 6655321. But all I want to say to you now is this: if at any time in the future you look back to these times and remember me, the lowest and humblest of all God's servitors, do not, i pray, think evil of me in your heart."

-Clockwork Orange.
Jag minns inte exakt hur det gick till, men jag har för mig att han skrev den på otroligt kort tid, som ett mellanverk, utan riktig signifikans, medans han studerade ryska inför en resa. Jag tror aldrig han var nöjd med den. Men det är jag.
Jag har alldeles för mycket att säga och alldeles för lite att skriva. Det är problemet.

Inga kommentarer: